United Way Delhi appreciates your valuable donation towards furthering the mission of a happy and healthy community. Donate to mark your social footprint.
United Way Delhi (UWD), since 2008, is working actively to advance ‘Common Good’ for local community through innovative interventions and partnerships.
United Way Delhi (UWD) is a non-profit organization working for the local community through innovative programs in education, healthcare, environment and livelihood. UWD is the local chapter of United Way Worldwide, one of the largest non-profit organisations of the world engaged with more than 1800 communities across more than 41 countries. UWD is governed by a volunteer board that has representation from several corporates.
25+ LOCATIONS I 15+ CORPORATES I 30+ NGOS AND TECHNICAL PARTNERS I 200,000+ LIVES REACHED
“The Non Formal Education program by United Way Delhi gave me an opportunity to gain confidence. I learnt the advantages of punctuality, discipline, and team work and I got admission in a local Gov’t run school now”, says Pallavi, Chakkarpur, Gurugram.
“Many NGOs approach us but only United Way Delhi took up the most difficult schools for constructing toilet complex and restarting water facility. The work they have done is commendable”, said Sh. Hriday Singh, Education Inspector, S.D.M.C.
- The Golden Globe Tigers Summit – Awards 2015 for “Best Community Development Programme” at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- ABP News Global CSR Excellence & Leadership Awards 2015
- All India Management Association (AIMA) CSR award
- Case Study Contest First Runner-up award
- Bulldog CSR Award for Best Community Relations Programme
- United Way Delhi received “Special Achievement Award” from SDMC, Delhi.
- United Way Delhi is certified by “GuideStar India”, for transparency & public accountability.
- United Way Delhi is registered with “NGO Darpan”, a National Portal of NGO’s under NITI Ayog.
- United Way Delhi is accredited by “TRACE”, an internationally respected anti-bribery standard setting organization.
- United Way Delhi is listed with “GIVE India”.
United Way Delhi is registered in India as United Way of Delhi under Societies Registration Act of XXI, 1860 with its Registered Office in New Delhi and Registration No. S – 63502 on 26th September, 2008.
United Way Delhi is registered with Ministry of Home Affairs, Gov’t of India, to be eligible to receive foreign donations under FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulation Act), 2010.
United Way of Delhi is granted registration u/s 12A of The Income Tax Act, 1961 from the assessment year, 2009 -10 onwards.