United Way of Delhi (UWD) works closely with corporates to improve the lives and create a lasting change by harnessing the caring power of communities. Together, the long term partnership and commitment enables addressing of key social issues, by providing opportunities for Education, improving the Health of people, restoring the Environment and promoting Livelihood stability.
Partnering with United Way provides corporates a way to invest strategically in their communities and advance the common good by creating lasting, sustainable changes that enable communities to live with dignity.
The resources raised – financial and volunteers- through the strategic partnership are utilized optimally to implement innovative interventions at grassroots level that are measurable, scalable and replicable to create a sizeable impact.
- Globally, 128 years of expertise in multi-location campaigns, employee volunteer programs and philanthropic investments
- Ensure a common CSR experience across borders/ across the country etc.
- Pioneer in program outcome measurement
- Ability to manage large grants
- Presence in 40+ countries and territories
- 7 chapters across India
- Cross border sharing of best practices sharing from UWs across the globe
- In the US, United Way enjoys 89% brand awareness*
- A recognized CSR brand in India.*(United Way Worldwide Research, 2012 National Public Opinion Poll)
- Board driven
- Adheres to the global standards of excellence, ensuring transparency, accountability and operational excellence
- Conduct NGO due diligence to ensure efficient use of funds
- United Way brings together all the stakeholders in each community, providing on-the-ground knowledge about a community’s specific needs
- Partnerships with leaders from the corporate sector
- Create long lasting change by addressing root causes
- Extensive reach of campaigns
- Customize strategies for CSR : connect investor aspirations with actual needs
- Marketing ressources: newsletter, online toolkit with materials, messaging, etc.
- Recognition Tools: Awards, ads, PR, website and more